The color is yellow or light yellow, dark brown, dark gray resin solid. The product has strong bridging adsorption performance. In the process of hydrolysis, there are physical and chemical processes such as agglomeration, adsorption and precipitation. The basic difference between polyaluminium chloride and traditional inorganic coagulant is that the traditional inorganic coagulant is a low molecular crystal salt, and the structure of polyaluminium chloride is composed of multi-component carboxyl complex with variable morphology, which has fast flocculation and sedimentation speed, wide range of applicable pH value, no corrosiveness to pipeline equipment, obvious water purification effect, and can effectively support and remove heavy metal ions such as SS, COD, BOD, arsenic and mercury in water The product is widely used in the fields of drinking water, industrial water and sewage treatment.
1. Purification of urban water supply and drainage: River water, reservoir water and groundwater.
2. Industrial water purification.
3. Urban sewage treatment.
4. Recovery of useful substances in industrial waste water and waste residue, promotion of coal dust settling in coal washing waste water and recovery of starch in starch manufacturing industry.
5. Treatment of various industrial wastewater: printing and dyeing wastewater, leather wastewater, fluoride wastewater, heavy metal wastewater, oily wastewater, papermaking wastewater, coal washing wastewater, mine wastewater, brewing wastewater, metallurgical wastewater, meat processing wastewater and wastewater treatment.
Refine sugar solution.
⒐ wrinkle resistant cloth.
⒒ pharmaceutical refining
(13) rapid setting of cement.
Cosmetics raw materials.
Packaging and precautions of polyaluminium chloride
1. Plastic woven bags for external use, with plastic film set inside, each bag has a net weight of 25kg, which can also be modified according to the user's requirements. In addition, liquid polyaluminium chloride is sold.
2. It is prohibited to mix, transport and store the product with toxic substances. The product should be stored in a dry, ventilated and cool place indoors, and should not be affected with damp.
3. Handle with care when loading and unloading. The storage period of solid products is one year.