The product is cationic polymer. The appearance of the product is white fine particles or powder.
1. The product has good high temperature resistance, and its viscosity and filtration decrease less at 180 ℃.
2. It has salt resistance, calcium resistance and strong inhibition, salt resistance calcium can be saturated, which plays a good role in well wall stability and protection of oil and gas resources.
3. It can effectively control the hydration, expansion, dispersion and stability of shale and drilling cuttings. Good filtration reduction effect.
4. It can be used for sewage treatment and desliming under special conditions, such as high temperature and high salinity sewage treatment.
Packaging and storage:
The packaging of the product is 25kg paper plastic composite packaging bag. Dry powder products will absorb moisture and agglomerate when exposed for a long time, and should be stored in a cool and ventilated dry place.
Application of cationic polyacrylamide in oil field
1、 Oilfield sewage treatment
It is used in combination with PAC to remove turbidity and oil from sewage and has demulsification effect.
2、 Water plugging and profile control in high temperature and high salt reservoir
The crosslinking mechanism of CPAM and its application in water plugging of high temperature and high salt reservoir:
① High temperature resistant cationic polyacrylamide (CPAM) and phenolic resin have higher strength and stability than anionic polyacrylamide (HPAM).
② The salt tolerance of CPAM is better than that of HPAM.
③ Cationic polyacrylamide (CPAM) is more stable than anionic polyacrylamide (HPAM) in acid condition.
④ The water plugging and profile control with CPAM can be carried out under the condition of acid, so as to avoid the formation damage caused by alkaline condition.
⑤ Cationic polyacrylamide (CPAM) has the function of clay stabilization after the completion of water plugging and profile control.
3. The cationic polyacrylamide (CPAM) or cationic polymer is used to treat the waste water from the tertiary oil recovery well in the oil field and combine it with the residual liquid of the anionic polyacrylamide (HPAM) to form a glue, which is then used for oil displacement.
4. It can be used as thickener and increased treatment in acidizing operation.