Anionic polyacrylamide (APAM) is a water soluble polymer. Due to a certain number of polar groups in its molecular chain, it can bridge particles or condense particles into large flocculants by absorbing suspended solid particles in water. Therefore, it can accelerate the settling of particles in the suspension, accelerate the solution clarification and promote the filtration.Properties: polyacrylamide, alias PAM, is a glassy solid. It is easy to absorb water, and the absorption rate is different with the characteristics of derivative ions. Polyacrylamide soluble in water, but also soluble in acetic acid, ethylene glycol, glycerin and amine and other organic solvents. Long-term thermal decomposition, decomposition temperature in 200℃ above. In the absence of oxygen, 210℃ carbonization into black powder.
As required, polyacrylamide can be processed from non-ionic type into anions, cations and mixed ions of Yin and Yang to form four types of products.
Application: polyacrylamide is an important water-soluble polymer with valuable properties such as flocculation, thickening, shearing, resistance reduction and dispersion. These properties differ from derivative ion to derivative ion with different emphasis. Therefore, it is widely used in oil extraction, mineral processing, metallurgy, chemical industry, papermaking, textile, sugar, medicine, environmental protection, building materials, agricultural production and other sectors.
Storage, transportation and precautions: polyacrylamide is not toxic by itself. Only when the amount of inhalation is greater than five thousandths of the absorption of nutrients due to the intestines and stomach is sticky and harmful. The residual acrylamide monomer in polyacrylamide is toxic. Storage, transportation should pay attention to moisture.
Product index :(GB/ t17514-2008)
1. Industrial wastewater treatment. For PH value is neutral or alkaline, suspended particles in the water is relatively large, high concentration, with positive charge of sewage, such as steel works, electroplating plants and coal washing plant sewage treatment.
2. Drinking water treatment. Using this product to deal with high sediment content, turbid tap water, has the advantages of less dosage of agents, low cost, no secondary pollution.
3. Paper making auxiliaries. It can be used as dispersing agent, wet and dry strong agent, retention and filtering agent and flocculant of papermaking wastewater.
4, bentonite thickening, concrete additives, mainly thickening water retention effect
5.Mining, mining iron, mining gold, feldspar ore, fluorite ore, mainly processing tailings pulp
6.Washing coal and sand, oil field flooding, shale gas fracturing, drilling wall protection
8、Other industries, food industry, used for cane sugar, sugar beet sugar production sugar cane juice clarification and sugar syrup phosphorus float extraction. Enzyme preparation fermented liquid flocculation clarifying industry, also used in feed protein recovery, stable quality, good performance, recovery of protein powder to chickens and raising the survival rate of weight gain, no adverse effects of egg production, synthetic resin coating, civil water plugging grouting materials, building materials industry, improve the quality of cement, construction adhesive, caulking repair and plugging agent, soil improvement, electroplating industry, printing and dyeing, etc.;
9. In addition, the application of anionic polyacrylamide in the fragrance industry is also becoming more and more popular. The characteristics of anionic polyacrylamide products: good solubility, high viscosity, strong toughness, inflammable without (less) smoke, no odor, non-toxic combustion, etc. Stable product performance, to avoid other plant powder and ordinary starch due to the origin, time, bond quality is uneven, in the incense industry production needs to repeatedly adjust the formula, so as not to cause product quality instability; Incense products smooth appearance, good shape, not easy to break; In particular, the cold water can gelatinize, no need to cook paste, the material can be directly mixed evenly, add water to stir can be produced, and add water to mix the material for a long time after the material will not be dry and hard to use the phenomenon occurs, effectively save energy and facilitate production operations.
1. When using, it is important to disperse the product in water, otherwise it will lead to the caking of polyacrylamide and the production of "fish eye", and the dissolution time will increase.
2. When the product is dissolved, the water with relatively low hardness is required. The dissolving tank shall be free from materials that may easily affect the water quality.
3, the use of warm water can speed up the dissolution rate, but the temperature is too high, will lead to the thermal degradation of the molecular chain, the viscosity will be affected, the general water temperature cannot exceed 50℃.
4. Stirring is favorable for dissolution, but too intense stirring will cause the break and degradation of the polymer long chain. The agitator adopts ship-type propulsion type with a rotation speed of 200-500rpm.
5. In general, dissolve the polyacrylamide into 0.05%-0.5% for reserve.
6. The amount of polyacrylamide varies according to the purpose.
Product packaging: the products are packaged in paper and plastic composite bags, each bag is 25 kg. Shelf life 1 year.
This product is easy to absorb moisture, so please pay attention to avoid moisture and dampness. Store in ventilated, dry storeroom, avoid damp, rain, do not put in the air.
1. Configure the concentration. Due to the high molecular weight and high viscosity of anion and non-ion, the ratio concentration standard of anion is 1‰ (the concentration can be adjusted according to the turbidity of sewage. The turbidity was high and the concentration decreased. Turbidity is low, can raise its dosage generally, but do not change its concentration is better, otherwise easy to affect the pipeline smooth).
2. Dissolving container. The dissolving operation should be carried out in the stirring tank of plastic, ceramic, stainless steel, etc. Because the molecular chain of PAM is an irregular coil in the solution, during preparation and dissolution, part of the water is wrapped in the coil, the coil and volume are large and full, and the coils are easy to be wound and cross-linked with each other, with a certain viscosity seen from the outside. If the use of centrifugal pump due to the high speed rotation of the impeller large molecular coil structure deformation part of the separation from the middle, the volume is smaller, the cross-linking between the coils is destroyed, viscosity, reduce the use of the effect.
3.Mixing process. The molecular chain of PAM will be broken and degraded by shear force in solution, which will affect the performance. Therefore, the stirring time and stirring intensity should be reduced as much as possible when dissolving and diluting PAM. Generally, the stirring speed should be controlled at 50-250 RPM, not too fast. When using PAM solution, the dosing point should avoid strong mechanical stirring as much as possible. When conveying PAM solution, the pipeline should be thick, the head and branch pipe should be less, the delivery pump had better use mono pump or diaphragm pump, and do not use centrifugal pump.
When storage and transportation, pay attention to prevent heat, moisture, prevent packaging damage, dry powder products exposed for a long time will absorb moisture caking. The number of stacking layers shall not exceed 20 layers. Effective storage life is 2 years.