Replacement gas and protection gas for chemical industry, metallurgy , and electric industry
NitrousOxide Gas Application:
· It is known as"laughing gas" due to the euphoric effects of inhaling it, a propertythat has led to its recreational use as a dissociative anesthetic.
· It is used insurgery and dentistry for its anesthetic and analgesic effects.
· Nitrous oxidecan be used as an oxidizer in a rocket motor.
· It is also usedas an oxidizer in rocketry and in motor racing to increase the power output ofengines.
· It is approvedfor use as a food additive (also known as E942), specifically asan aerosol spray propellant.